Do you feel you’re on a crazy roller coaster, always running and doing everything for everyone?
Meet my good friend Amy DuBois, who was always on the go, but has learned to sit in the quiet of what she calls her “Power Hour” first thing in the morning. Learn how and why she transformed her life.
We chat about:
- The first time Amy realized she really needed to take time to just sit, listen and call out her fear (and how you can do this too!)
- The importance of making clarity driven decisions vs. fear driven decisions
- How transformations start with the smallest steps and happen over time
- One of the best things you can do for yourself every morning
- Why setting your goals to be better everyday doesn’t have to be scary!
- And so much more!